The Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS(R)) have become an important part of the investment performance area, but there is still a great amount of confusion and misinterpretation about the Standards. The course has been designed to educate individuals that work with the Standards, as well as to address some of the problem areas we see with many firms.
We have decided to offer this course for FREE, but there are a few catches:
- The course is free only to investment firms (i.e., money managers and plan sponsors)
- Each class is limited to only 20 participants, to make it more intimate: easier to share ideas and discuss issues and concerns
- Only one participant per firm may attend. (If a firm wants to send more than one, then a modest fee of $500 will be applied)
- Monday, November 19, 2012 (New York, NY)
- Monday, January 28, 2013 (Los Angeles, CA)
- Monday, April 15, 2013 (Toronto, ON)
- Wednesday, May 15, 2013 (Philadelphia, PA)
- Monday, June 10, 2013 (London, UK)
John D. Simpson, CIPM, Jed Schneider, CIPM, FRM and I will take turns conducting these courses. This means you will be taught by performance and GIPS specialists with more than 20 years' experience each, who work regularly with the Standards, through our verification work as well as consulting.
We are accepting registrations for the November 19th NYC and January 28th LA classes now. If you'd like to join us, please visit our special registration page. But hurry, as the spaces will fill quickly.