- you get to see your verifier's smiling face more often (if they show up, that is, as opposed to doing "remote verifications")
- you get to keep your verifier's employees active throughout the year
- you get to pay more money for the service?
Annual is sufficient. But what is also important is that the verifier keeps in touch throughout the year and is willing to respond to questions as they arise. We, of course, do this. We have been extremely proactive with the standards, by:
- sending letters to clients detailing upcoming changes
- hosting webinars on the standards (which are complimentary to our verification clients)
- commenting in detail in both this blog and our newsletter about the standards.
If someone has a good reason for quarterly, please share it, 'cause I surely don't know of any.